FET Logistics Partner operates a modern temperature controlled storage facility close to London Heathrow. It is ideal for companies who need to store and ship perishable goods, veterinary supplies and pharmaceuticals.
The temperature controlled storage warehouse operates a multiple number of temperature zones, to ensure that your cargo is securely and correctly stored prior to onward shipment.
FET Logistics also operates its own fleet of temperature controlled, fully tracked, cargo vehicles. We are able to provide continuous monitoring from receipt of your goods through to final delivery, wherever that maybe across Europe.
- MHRA-licensed facility at London Heathrow
- Fully temperature controlled with +15 to +25’C and +2-8’C storage available
- Continuous Monitoring System with alarms
- Compliant with GDP
- Over 400+ CRT Euro pallet positions available
- Pick & pack service available
- Short term storage contracts possible
- Temperature controlled packaging service on site for export shipments
- Neutral service