FET Logistics is in partnership with a MHRA approved warehouse operator.
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency Good Distribution Practice (GDP) requires that medicines are consistently stored, transported and handled under suitable conditions, as required by the MA or product specification.
The MHRA warehousing facility uses temperature controlled zones, to ensure that the needs of each consignment is catered for.
The logistics operation is fully compliant with MHRA standards and is audited on a regular basis, so that you can be assured that your pharmaceutical and veterinary medicine products are handled in accordance with GDP.
- MHRAwarehousing – licensed facility at London Heathrow
- Fully temperature controlled with +15 to +25’C and +2-8’C storage available
- Continuous Monitoring System with alarms
- Compliant with GDP
- Over 400+ CRT Euro pallet positions available
- Pick & pack service available
- Short term storage contracts possible
- Temperature controlled packaging service on site for export shipments
- Neutral service